Senior Administrator – Short-Term Insurance – Pretoria
The Senior Administrator will be responsible for the administration, communication and client interaction for the brokerage.
- Grade 12 National Certificate (NQF4) or an equivalent qualification
- Regulatory Examination – Representative (RE5)
- FAIS compliant for Commercial and Personal Lines Insurance
- Must meet Fit and Proper requirements
- PC literate – intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Short-term Insurance: Personal and Commercial Lines dealing directly with clients
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Short-term Insurance risk & cover administration (Underwriter experience required)
- Regulatory Examination – Key Individual (RE1)
- Short term insurance claims experience
- Short term insurance experience with Medical practices will be beneficial;
- Experience working as a Broker
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work diligently, without instructions and on own initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in daily routine on short notice
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach;
- Professional Business English & Afrikaans Communication skills (Able to read, write and speak)
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Professional, dependable, trustworthy, honest, self-starter, self-motivated, strong negotiation skills, problem solver
- Planning, organizing & Time management skills
- Service orientated
Applicants are requested to forward their CV together with supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed applicants meeting the minimum requirements for the position will be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of your application, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.