Business Consultant – Short-Term Insurance – Gauteng
The Business Consultant will be responsible to source new leads leads (internal from group clients & external- own sourced),, secure business and build relationships in the short-term insurance field. The position requires a target driven personality that works well unsupervised and is challenged by meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- Grade 12 National Certificate (NQF4) or an equivalent qualification
- Regulatory Examination – Representative (RE5)
- FAIS compliant for Commercial and Personal Lines Insurance
- Must meet Fit and Proper requirements
- Valid South African Driver’s License and Own reliable vehicle
- PC literate – intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Short-term Insurance: Personal and Commercial Lines dealing directly with clients
- Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience in Short-term Insurance with proven record of success
- Display an understanding and knowledge of the products and industry
- Regulatory Examination – Key Individual (RE1)
- Short term insurance experience in the Medical field
- Experience working as a Broker
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to work diligently, without instructions and on own initiative
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in daily routine on short notice
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentations skills with top-notch customer service approach;
- Professional Business English & Afrikaans Communication skills (Able to read, write and speak)
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Able to handle pressure and be target driven
- Planning, organizing & Time management skills
- Service orientated
- Professional, good business ethics dependable, trustworthy, honest, self-starter, self-motivated, strong negotiation skills, problem solver, Negotiation skills
The Business Consultant will be required to travel, therefore he/she will be required to have a reliable motor vehicle and a valid south African drivers licence.
Applicants are requested to forward their CV together with supporting documentation to email@example.com.
Only short-listed applicants meeting the minimum requirements for the position will be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of your application, you should consider your application as unsuccessful.